Matched

Matched
Crib Goch NY Eve 2008

Saturday 25 September 2010

August


August was an expensive month. Vaccinations @£300, new rucksac £120, Rentakil £200, car tax...., landlord innsurance.....and just living and going to work as per usual to top it all. Does it really cost this much just to be able to let go? We spent most of the weekends this month crawling around the loft poking wire wool in holes, digging up the drains and occassionaly sorting stuff out to go to friends. I definitely did not like the "disintergration" of my home. Don't think I'm a good mover. Greg is much more sorted on this. Big nods of thanks to our parents, Liz & Nick, Jan & Phil, Sharon and Bruce for storing our stuff. Super big thanks to our Hil who came over and helped out with the clear out and ticking me off as a hoarder! Loads of stuff to Oxfam and the tip resulted.
Best thing was meeting Isabella my new niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment